Monday - Saturday : 10:00 am - 06:00 pm


Misplaced Documents


What to do if you lost your original Allocation Letter/Transfer Letter/Allotment Letter?


  • An application from Allottee duly signed
  • A copy of FIR
  • A photocopy of CNIC of Allottee
  • A copy of allottee’s/ Attorney’s photograph
  • Indemnity Bond from allottee on stamp paper of Rs.30/-
  • Press Clippings appearing in a leading newspaper (ABC Certified Newspaper)
  • Attach a pay order of 1000/- in the name of Airport Green Garden Pvt. Ltd or cash deposit in company’s bank account.
Public Notice for Shifting AGG Office